I got to play around a little bit last night with both the Tournament and uldar and here is what I have found so far.
1) There are no earth shattering changes to the Resto Shaman to warrant any drastic build changes.
2) I now get kings instead of wisdom so I can benifit from my mana totem.
3) The tournament has the possibility of being cool, it has the feel of an in game Ren Faire.
4) Naxx has made me sloppy.
5) Naxx has made me lazy.
6) Naxx made me forget what it was like to really heal.
7) Ulduar trash is harder than expected.
Over all I like what I have seen, but as usualy there are some kinks that need to get worked out. Once that is done I think this will be one of Blizz’s greatest WoW patches.