- Miraculously obtained 20 EotS badges in one day. I saw some fun stuff that will be rolled into a couple ‘PvP Tip o’ the Days’.
- I’m only four thousand honor points away from getting my Merciless Gladiator’s Salvation. All hail the welfare epic! This will be a nice upgrade from the old Shard of the Virtuous I’ve be lugging around. I will miss the MP5, but at this point I can take the small hit for such a big healing upgrade.
- Ran AV until my eyes bled. On the weekend you will see things you normally never see on during the week. These will also be rolled into a couple of PvP posts.
- Guild drama for the win! For the record “I don’t care who you know!”
- Ran Zul’Aman with the raid crew Sunday night. No timers beat, but my goodness, I couldn’t have asked for a better performance from the group. We downed Nalorakk, Akil’zon and Halazzi. Going 3/6 in ZA with only Kara and badge loot is something to be proud of. Plus, now that Akil’zon and Halazzi are dead I am starting the Resto-Shaman guides for those two bosses.
Well that’s it…not to bad at all. Hopefully all your weekends were just as good.